The topping out ceremony celebrate the construction milestone for Kampung Admiralty.
High level VVIPs on stage for the Kampung Admiralty Topping Out Ceremony:
1. Mr Khaw Boon Wan, Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure and Minister for Transport
2. Mr Ong Ye Kung, Acting Minister for Education and Senior Minister of State for Defence
3. Mr Amrin Amin, Parliamentary Secretary of Home Affairs
4. Mr Vikram Nair, Member of Parliament
5. Mr James Koh, Chairman, HDB
6. Dr Cheong Koon Hean, CEO, HDB
7. Ms Jennie Chua, Chairman, Alexandra Health System
8. Mr Liak Teng Lit , Group CEO, Alexandra Health System
9. Mr Ronnie Tay, CEO, NEA
10. Ms Teoh Zsin Woon, Deputy Secretary (Development), MOH
11. Mr Chew Men Leong, CEO, LTA
12. Ms Koh Li-Na, Assistant CEO, ECDA
The theme for the event, “Living the Kampung Spirit” embodies what we are trying to achieve in Kampung Admiralty an urban kampung that integrates studio apartments co-located with a suite of facilities under one roof to meet the needs of the community. Since the groundbreaking in 2014, it took Lum Chang, the construction firm, 120,000 man-days to complete the structure of the building. Emcee Singapore Lester Leo was the emcee for this event. ChannelNewsAsia covered this event.