Healthier SG is a national initiative by the Ministry of Health (MOH) focusing on preventive health. Singaporeans can take proactive steps to manage their health, prevent the onset of chronic diseases and have strong support to lead healthier lifestyles.
Emcee Lester Leo was the emcee for the series of MOH Healthier SG roadshows. There were a total of 17 roadshows across Singapore.
Healthier SG offers you:
- Trusted care from your family doctor for your health needs.
- All rounded support to lead healthier lifestyles and see better health outcomes.
- Empowerment to take charge of your own health.
One Family Clinic and One Health Plan for Everyone
MOH wants all Singaporeans to have a trusted and lifelong relationship with your family doctor.
- Your family doctor will work with you to develop a personalised health plan.
- You are encouraged to visit your chosen family clinic for all your care needs and discuss your health goals, including the nationally recommended health screenings and vaccinations you should go for.